Tuesday 9 July 2013

First gynecologist Meeting

By first gynecologist meeting I mean, first after the positive home pregnancy test. One of our preparations for planning the pregnancy was to meet the gynecologist to explicitly tell her of our plan. And even if we already knew what she had to say, it was something we feel was right to do!

While doing the ultrasonic, she spotted a small dot on the screen and said that, that was my sac! I started laughing and couldn't stop till a long time. I had made a list of questions regarding the upcoming 9 months. She answered all of them and ensured that I was satisfied! It's time like these that you realize how a doctor to whom you are comfortable with makes a difference! In my case, my gynecologist knew my parents even before I was born and I have always addressed her as my Aunt! I couldn't be happier that she is my doctor through out these months! :-)

No comments:

If I am a memory

  Our meeting was a stroke of serendipity, There was no history neither familiarity. Yet we bonded like a house on fire! So if I am a memory...