Monday 15 July 2013

Sleepyyyy...


There is this tremendous longing for a good night's sleep already! With my chronic Asthma, my nights are usually dancing between - sneezing, sitting up right, blowing nose, changing sides and if all is well, grab a little bit of sleep. After a long struggle through the night of this dancing, I finally get a little fatigued sleep very early in the morning!

But since the past 3 days this junior inside me is asking for more sleep! I can't believe the effects its having on me in just 4 weeks time! I am able to grab a power nap in the afternoons! And even though, it just lasts for 20 - 30 minutes without the sneezing et. al. cycle , it recharges me till my evening walk! 

No comments:

If I am a memory

  Our meeting was a stroke of serendipity, There was no history neither familiarity. Yet we bonded like a house on fire! So if I am a memory...