Saturday 20 July 2013

6 weeks Scan


A very tiny little spot on the screen was seen and we were told it was the baby! A very very small dot inside this spot was vibrating and that was the heart beat! One of the most fascinating moments of these weeks definitely! It just made all those bad stomach experiences worth it! Oh the bad stomach days...

My husband and mother were there too! Like all mom's, my mom was almost in tears when she saw it. My husband gave a very sensitive smile. I know what he was feeling deep inside! And I, well, I was laughing out loud! That was the only thing that slipped spontaneously out of me! I guess, it was just the awe struck me, with how the nature works! And of course, the ability to make another human being is special! 

If I am a memory

  Our meeting was a stroke of serendipity, There was no history neither familiarity. Yet we bonded like a house on fire! So if I am a memory...