Chocolate Buiscuit Cake
Credit - Chaya Maushi (Our family cook)
Quantity - 6 servings
Time - 10 minutes preparation and 7 mins cooking
- Bournbon Biscuits - 1 pack of 169 gms.
- Parle G Biscuits - 2 packs of 84.6 gms.
- Eno - 1 tb. sp.
- Milk - 1 3/4 cups
- Nutmeg Powder - 1/2 tsp.
- Grease a microwave proof mold and set aside.
- In a mixer, make fine powder of these two biscuits.
- Add half quantity of milk to this powder and with a blender, mix well. Along with the remaining milk, add Eno and nutmeg powder and mix well.
- Immediately pour this batter in the pre-greased mold and set in microwave for 7 minutes.
Serve with - Coffee/ Vanilla ice cream/ Chocolate sauce