Friday 16 September 2011

Touch me not





I couldn't stop myself from capturing this, while passing by one of the most emotion displaying plant - Touch me not... :-)

It reminds me of a lovely line I once learnt long time back. 'John Keats' writes in his 'Ode on a Grecian Urn' - "Beauty is truth, truth beauty - that is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know." (Meaning - "Beauty is nothing but the truth around you. Like wise, no matter what it is, if it is the truth, it has to be beautiful.")

p.s: It's amazing to understand the same lines in an entirely different perspective which you had before! :-)

-Thekkady, Kerala (August 2011)

No comments:

If I am a memory

  Our meeting was a stroke of serendipity, There was no history neither familiarity. Yet we bonded like a house on fire! So if I am a memory...