Thursday 9 February 2017

"I am 10 years old" says My Blog


I marked 10 years of writing on this blog today! On this very day, I had gathered up enough courage to publish my first post! It did require courage because I was uncertain about how long I would continue to write! And absolutely certain that I shall run out of ideas to begin writing blog posts! It turns out, these apprehensions were in my head and without even knowing it, I proved them wrong! Ten years went by in a jiffy with me penning down posts after posts that gave me immense delight!

An experiment to explore writing as a form of expressions, has been more fulfilling than I had expected. I used to write very randomly before this blog was created. The notebooks in which I wrote were my only source of confidence to create this blog - a place where anyone from anywhere in the world can read. I have had readers who never knew me sending me mails and commenting on blog posts! This has been nothing less than overwhelming for me! It is an emotional attachment which is more than time tested after these amazing ten years!

Here's wishing you, my BLOG, a happy 10th birthday and many more to come! 

No comments:

If I am a memory

  Our meeting was a stroke of serendipity, There was no history neither familiarity. Yet we bonded like a house on fire! So if I am a memory...