Saturday 15 January 2011

Sweet Tweet!


Researches claim that the sudden disappearance of sparrows is due to the extensive use of pesticides and the large no. of mobile towers that emit waves proving fatal for their survival! This is a video I could capture very closely from where the sparrow was!

Are the technological developments benefiting us in real sense of the term? Or are we slow poisoning our own mother earth?

My sincere thanks to her for posing for my camera! :-) There was a time when we used to wake up to real twitters!!

2 comments:

Infinite-In-Finite said...

Thats a good one Snigdha. I like the words "real twitters". Reminds me that twitter is not just the twitter we talk about all the time... we seem to have forgotten real tweets, and that's no a great thing to have happened to our world.

Snigdha Shevade said...

Thanks yaar!!

Well I felt the same way when I captured that video... I couldn't remember the last time I saw sparrows just casually... :-O

If I am a memory

  Our meeting was a stroke of serendipity, There was no history neither familiarity. Yet we bonded like a house on fire! So if I am a memory...