Friday 5 March 2010

You & I - On My Twin's Wedding!


You & I were born together,
Never were we apart from each other,
People called it sharing lives,
But we actually lived one life!

We were the only entities in two,
Rest everything was 'one' for me and you!
One home, one wardrobe, one cell and one bike,
I cannot forget those never ending rides!

You always had that extra elderliness,
Still you said that I was your strength and you my weakness,
May be it was then only a passing comment,
But today I understand what you really meant!

The day when you begin your new innings,
Remember it doesn't mean our life is ending!
Though away from each other we will be,
In my heart you will always be!!!
:-)

p.s: Muggi, I know you are laughing out loud!! But this is the best I could rhyme sentences!! :-D

2 comments:

akhtar said...

Dear Snigdha,
Now there are some tears in my eyes...! Akhtar

Snigdha Shevade said...

Thanks sooo much for your comment Kaka!! :-)

If I am a memory

  Our meeting was a stroke of serendipity, There was no history neither familiarity. Yet we bonded like a house on fire! So if I am a memory...