Thursday 3 April 2008

Financial Year 2008-09


“Small minds talk about Sales,
Average minds talk about Business,
Great minds talk about Growth,
LEGENDS never talk,
They only perform!!!”

-Anonymous

P.S: This is my first experience of a financial year-end and New Year beginning. Had heard a lot about such changeovers; apart from a few mistakes that I made, it was an experience to be celebrated! The targets for sales and production, all the statements and mainly the New Year plan was really interesting. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Snigdha Shevade said...

thanks!! i would like to know your name.. and the blog link is in spanish i suppose.. i cant understand that language.. so should i expect to know your personal details??

If I am a memory

  Our meeting was a stroke of serendipity, There was no history neither familiarity. Yet we bonded like a house on fire! So if I am a memory...