Saturday 19 January 2013

Italian 3 course meal


Till now I have only shared single recipes which turned out to be good for me! And by all means I shall continue doing that till I stop cooking for pleasure. An idea struck me while making a proper theme meal on one weekend - Sharing interesting combinations of 3 to 4 course meals that I have tried out. As in, its a different thing to cook one dish at a time and enjoy it. And its a totally different thing when you combine 3 to 4 different dishes as a part of one menu. In spite of having made perfect dishes, if they don't go well with each other, it turns out to be a complete disastrous. I am a total get together person and so, it happens quite often for me to plan menus for the same. I am sure if you like planning thematic meals, this might help you in doing so. Voilà, my first Get Together Menu!! :-)

Since I followed all the recipes from Internet without any of my additions, I am sharing the links of the same.

Italian 3 course meal...

Baby Potato Salad

Classic Spaghetti Nepolitana

Mocha Tiramisu

No comments:

If I am a memory

  Our meeting was a stroke of serendipity, There was no history neither familiarity. Yet we bonded like a house on fire! So if I am a memory...