Sunday 26 October 2008

Deserving


I abide by a principal of being able to deserve returns by means of achievement. It gives a mysterious pleasure and a sense of accomplishment, when you have worked hard and then had a deserving celebration!

For the past 2 weeks I have been on strict rest (read "no work") prescribed by doctor. Details of health are too frustrating to pen them down. Its just that, when you are doing nothing, a medical rest seems to be undeserving too! Is it wrong to think this way?? What is better? To deserve the rest and recover one's health, or to take the undeserving rest and compromise on the peaceful nights sleep? I am still confused!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, you need a dose of self esteem.

if you are advised by a doctor to take rest, that's all that you need, there is no question of deserving or undeserving..

In fact the very word deserve means de-serve ... that's where it come from ... a bed rest is not what's served to you, its what u need...

by the way, what happened?

-infinite

Snigdha Shevade said...

I have already said that the details are real frustrating!! :-O And more than self esteem, I think I need a frustation termination machine!!! :-D Anyways, like you said, since its the doctor's prescribtion, I am following it scropously!!! :-) Dont worry!!! :-) Btw, where have you been??? :-O

Anonymous said...

1

If I am a memory

  Our meeting was a stroke of serendipity, There was no history neither familiarity. Yet we bonded like a house on fire! So if I am a memory...