Monday 17 March 2008

In Search of Innocence…


One of my interests lies in upbringing, be it in anything. I love to take care of pets, kids and to the extent of grand parents also… I think it’s more to do with compassion than patience. But yes I love to indulge myself with care taking during my leisure time. My experiences in the past few years actually got me frustrated with the new generation kids. Initially I thought it was due to an over dose of baby-sitting. But then realized that it was the kids not my lack of interest!!!

If the attributes to children, adolescents, teenagers, and later age groups get miss matched, its sinfully nauseating. A snobbish kid is as intimidating as a kiddish grown up. In case of an adult, you can at least hold him responsible. But in case of children, it’s only their parent’s failure. It is depressing how today’s upbringing systematically destroys the innocence. Given the justifications that come while explaining the nuisance created by their kids, I can only wish that that time could be used to impart a bit of discipline in them!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A snobbish kid is as intimidating as a kiddish grown up

You said it. :)

Infinite

Snigdha Shevade said...

Thanks!!! :-)

And its time tested!!! ;-)

If I am a memory

  Our meeting was a stroke of serendipity, There was no history neither familiarity. Yet we bonded like a house on fire! So if I am a memory...