Friday 14 December 2012

Phalanges Express



I have found out a great brain teaser for the breaks at work - "on line Typing Tutorial"! I know it sounds a little weird, but it is actually real fun! Over the years of using a QWERTY key board, I had kind of subconsciously started typing without looking at the key board and honestly, fairly fast. But just out of curiosity, I wanted to learn the systematic technique of the same and found this site.  Its real neat and a very refreshing break as well! While using this site I follow the basic standard chart of "Fingers : Letters." (Refer the picture below)


The nature of my work is quite sedentary and very varied as well. To begin afresh from one task to another, a short break always helps. In stead of playing a game of Solitaire or make a cold call or for that matter just whiling away your time thinking about what to do, this is a very interesting change over! You learn as well as get a complete break from the monotony! I hope you find it as constructive as I do!

No comments:

If I am a memory

  Our meeting was a stroke of serendipity, There was no history neither familiarity. Yet we bonded like a house on fire! So if I am a memory...