Monday, 15 July 2013

Sleepyyyy...


There is this tremendous longing for a good night's sleep already! With my chronic Asthma, my nights are usually dancing between - sneezing, sitting up right, blowing nose, changing sides and if all is well, grab a little bit of sleep. After a long struggle through the night of this dancing, I finally get a little fatigued sleep very early in the morning!

But since the past 3 days this junior inside me is asking for more sleep! I can't believe the effects its having on me in just 4 weeks time! I am able to grab a power nap in the afternoons! And even though, it just lasts for 20 - 30 minutes without the sneezing et. al. cycle , it recharges me till my evening walk! 

No comments:

When Your Child Grows Up, Your Parenting Must Grow Too

  The last stage of parenting can be one of the hardest to adjust to. Your child has grown up. They have their own life, their own choices, ...